The security of your data and information is one of our top concerns at Taskworld. That is why we go to the greatest lengths to make sure that all collected data is private and secured.
Your Data is Safe
Taskworld uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure that your data is stored in secure locations. Among these measures are:
- Access to your account by encrypted password only
- Information is hosted on Amazon Web Servers in a facility with monitored access
- Personal and system data regularly backed up
- Prompt release of important system updates and repairs
Control Your Privacy
We also allow you to protect your information from other site members. You can:
- Disconnect from any colleague at any time as long as neither of you has an active task between each other
- Choose to make little or none of your profile information visible to all Taskworld users with advanced privacy settings to limit either only visible to yourself or to your colleagues only
Amazon Web Services Hosted Data
All of your data is hosted on Amazon Web Services. Amazon’s data centers are staffed around-the-clock by security guards and access is by authorization only. Storing their information in multiple physical, geographic locations allows clients to be assured that, even in the case of catastrophe, error or natural disaster, systems and data can be fully recovered quickly.
Questions about Security?